Attending: Gray, Buffton, Gillis, Evans (library), Clow, Cox, Carlson (student), Pribek, Stapleton
Notified absence/time conflict: Ma, Strigenz (student), Wegner
Minutes approved for March 8, 1999, by consensus.
- pending visit by John Gard & Mike Huebsch; responses f/other state legislators
- library book sale, April 21; donations welcome
- subcommittee for evaluating/recommending webpages for Endeavour/Voyager catalog: Pribek, Hoelzen, Buffton, Carlson; meeting t.b.a.
- review of cover letter for final installment of J/M term library uses survey; adopted w/no changes
- Stefan Smith, attend to review presentations to departments
- free-wheeling, philosophical discussion about encouraging reading of books, as internet & data bases are becoming many students' first choice for library work
- future (next term) re-consideration of department allocation formula, with near-term installment of new catalog that will generate more circulation data
Notes compiled by,