University of Wisconsin-La Crosse |

Financial Aid

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu
  • centennial-hall-dawn 320X200
  • Transferring


    Transferring From UWL

    If you are planning to transfer from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, please do the following:

    • Contact the UWL Financial Aid Office to inform us that you're transferring from UWL.
    • If you have a Perkins Loan, contact the Cashier's Office to inform them that you are transferring.
    • Complete federally required Exit Loan Counseling if you borrowed federal loans while you were at UWL.
    • Remove the UWL school code from your FAFSA