Faculty Research Grants
UW-L provides Faculty Research Grants on a competitive, peer-reviewed basis to eligible faculty and academic staff. The term “research” is meant to denote investigative activities, i.e., scholarly efforts to advance knowledge, increase skills, and improve understanding in any academic discipline. Proposals clearly designed to improve instruction on this campus will not be considered for funding by these grants.
Deadline: Proposals (Digital Measures) due to email@example.com on the fourth Wednesday in October by 4:00 p.m.
Fall 2013 Deadline: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
- Fall 2013 Guidelines/RFP
- Miss the workshop? The presentation has been uploaded to the ORSP Workshops webpage.
- Documents that you will need to upload to Digital Measures...
- Proposal narrative, followed by your CV(s) in one document/pdf.
- Budget - if you make
changes to the budget template, please be sure to verify
the formulas. IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This is a universal budget template.
- Not all categories listed will be allowable for Faculty Research Grants.
- Please refer to the RFP for allowable expenses.
- Budget narrative
- Having trouble with the grant submission process? Please
scroll to the bottom of the screen for an instructional video.
- The uploading process comes first in the video
- Approximately 5:15 into the video, it demonstrates report generation
- Information for Chairs - no
signatures required as of fall 2012
- PIs should provide you with their proposal so that you may review it
- If you approve, communicate your approval (verbally, email, etc) to the PI
- When they upload their proposals, PIs will initial that you have approved
- When they submit their proposals, you will be copied on that email
- If you receive an email for a proposal that you have not seen and/or approved, you may contact ORSP at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the proposal be withdrawn from consideration.
- 2012-2013 Award Recipients for Research in FY2014
- Sample proposals that were approved for funding:
- Plan now to present at Faculty Research Day 2014 or 2015.
Request for proposals will be distributed via email.
- 2014 - January 24th
- 2015 - date tba
Please email email@example.com or call 785-8007 if you have questions.