Growth Agenda for Wisconsin Grant Program - Conference and Professional Development Grants (CPDG)
The University of Wisconsin System is pleased to announce an opportunity for funding to support UW institutional efforts to advance the Growth Agenda for Wisconsin. The Growth Agenda for Wisconsin Grants Program seeks to fund projects that are bold in their vision, designed to transform programmatic or institution-wide practices, and have the potential to be sustained beyond the scope of the grant funding.
The Growth Agenda Grant Program will be directed towards two broad areas:
- Institutional Change Grants (ICG). These grants will fund significant efforts to enhance student success. They are designed to support projects that are institution-wide, multi-institution, or System-wide that would result in transformational outcomes. Proposals are also encouraged that support Growth Agenda goals through collaborations with Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) and/or PK-12 institutions.
- Conference and Professional Development Grants (CPDG). These grants will support the development of regional, statewide, and national conferences, workshops, and institutes on topics that support the Growth Agenda for Wisconsin.
The Growth Agenda Grant Program is intended to be an annually recurring opportunity. At least $1 million will be available for the 2013-2014 academic year; at least $600,000 will be available for the 2014-2015 academic year; and at least $300,000 will be available for the 2015-2016 academic year. These funds will be used for single year and multiple year funding for both the ICG and CPDG.
Deadlines for Conference and Professional Development Grants (CPDG):
- Letter of Intent Form or LOI Form (encouraged): due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 10, 2012.
- For proposal submission to UWS:
Proposal Components - UW System Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Cover page - available on the System website
- Abstract - maximum 1 double-spaced page, 12-point font
- Project narrative - see RFP for requirements
- Budget form - available on the System website
- Budget narrative - see RFP for requirements
- Letters of support - optional - see RFP for details
***Please note that proposals that do not follow the application requirements and/or page limits will not be reviewed.
- For grant details, please see the System website.
- Contact person - UW-L: Peg Maher - email@example.com (785-8039)
- Contact person - UWS: Bob Jokisch - firstname.lastname@example.org (608-262-5450)