Handouts/presentations from past on-campus workshops
Faculty Research Grant Workshops:
- 2016 ARG/ AR-WiTAG Seminar Slides
- Tuesday, September 13th, 9:30-10:30
- Wednesday, September 14th, 11:00-12:00
- IAS Roundtable, May 26, 2016
- Scholar Connection Slides, May 9, 2016
- Workshop: Grants: The Iceberg of Compliance & Submission Timeline Compass, March 9 & 10, 2016
- Webinar Series: Funding Insights from Federal Agencies, February 17-February 19, 2016
- Faculty Research Day Brochure 2016 - January 22, 2016
- Faculty Research Grant Workshop - September 14 & 15, 2015
- Faculty Research Day Brochure 2015 - January 23, 2015
- Faculty Research Grant Workshop - September 16 & 19, 2014
- Faculty Research Grant Workshop - September 19 & 20, 2013
- CBA Newcomers Group -- Grant Seeking Support and Internal Grants -- April 5, 2013
- Funding Insights from Federal Agencies -- February 20-22, 2013
- Presenters include representatives from NIH, NSF, ED, NEH, NEA, and Fulbright, who will be providing insight into the current and future funding opportunities of their respective agency.
- These webinars are broadcast live from the Grant Resource Center's conference; therefore, we are not able to record them for future viewing.
- Please click the link above for the webinar schedule.
- Passport to Technology -- " Submitting Grants with Digital Measures: Faculty Research Grant Pilot " -- February 1, 2013 -- Training Video
- FCOI Policy Notification and Training (PHS grants)
- The material that the training is based on is located on the FCOI compliance page .
- If you need to complete the training, please contact ORSP to be registered in the D2L course.
- Faculty Research Grant Workshop - September 20-21, 2012
- Budget Development Workshop for SAH - September 29, 2010
- Budget Development Workshop for CLS - September 28, 2010
- NEA, NEH, and NSF-SBE presentations from program officers' visit - September 17, 2010