POSTING Open Meeting Notices
HR open meeting notices are for:
- search & screen committee meetings, and
- promotion, retention & tenure meetings
To post other types of meeting see http://www.uwlax.edu/meetings/
Tips for viewing the Google Calendar notices:
- If you click on the title of the meeting, the meeting notice will expand, showing you the meeting information. Click the title again to hide the meeting information.
- If you click "more details" it will open the meeting in Google Calendar in a separate window. In most cases, all of the meeting information will display without clicking "more details."
- If you click "copy to my calendar," a new Google Calendar window will open, giving you the opportunity to create an event with the meeting information on your personal or UW-L Google Calendar account.
To post to this list:
- review the Open Meeting Rules Summary for information on how to format your notice
- double check to make sure you've included all of the information required
- send the meeting announcement via email to email@example.com
- please allow 24 hours for us to post your notice
Google Calendar Meeting Notices