International Education & Engagement
The online Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs provide descriptions of all courses offered at UW-La Crosse, as well as current academic policies, program descriptions, and degree requirements. You can use the Timetable to search for classes and times offered for each term.
When you applied, you received an email from the UWL Admissions Office with information regarding how to access your WINGS account, including your student ID number. With the information provided in this email, you will be able to register for courses using your WINGS account after your enrollment appointment. Feel free to email your assigned adviser if you need assistance with course selection. Advisers are not able to register you for your courses. If you are having difficulty logging in to WINGS, please contact the Eagle Help Desk.
Please contact your program advisor for information about registration information.
Below is the contact information of the academic advisors in each college. If you plan to take courses with prerequisites, you must contact the appropriate academic advisor.
College of Business Administration
- Becky Vianden - email@example.com - Accountancy, economics, finance, information systems, international business, management, marketing
College of Liberal Studies
- Tim Walls - firstname.lastname@example.org - Art, communication studies, economics, English, French, German, music, philosophy, psychology, Spanish, theatre
- Kathy Elgin - email@example.com - Psychology
- Peter Stovall - firstname.lastname@example.org - Archaeology, history, political science, public administration, sociology, women's studies, pre-teacher education
School of Health and Science
- Guy Herling email@example.com - Athletic training, community health education, exercise and sport science, ess-fitness, ess-physical education,ess-sport management, recreation management, school health education, therapeutic recreation
- Carla Burkhardt - firstname.lastname@example.org - Biology, chemistry, clinical laboratory science, computer science, geography/earth science,microbiology, nuclear medicine technology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant studies, physics, pre-professional programs, radiation therapy, pre-early adolescence-adolescence education [science, mathematics]
Exchange students do not need to pay the $100 enrollment deposit. Please register for your classes before arriving at UWL. Please contact Diane Sasaki if you have difficulty registering for courses.
Please note that courses may fill up quickly. Early registration is highly recommended!