SMART Board Resources
Follow the instructions below to install and run SMART Notebook software.
|SMART Notebook is available for Window, Mac and Linux operating systems. There is also a new iPad app as well. For more information and to download the Windows or Mac version, go to Smartech.com.|
You can find support information for various SMART products, from SMART Boards to the SMART Notebook software. You can find all of the basic install guides, getting started guides and complete guides outlining all of the features of SMART Products. Please note that when visiting the site the guides are organized by category. By default it will only show 2 items in each category, but many categories contain more information if you click "Show all" below the various sections.
If you are new to SMART Notebook or just wondering if it supports a specific feature, this guide will tell you all about the SMART Notebook software.
SMART Board Lesson Guides (Most ideas for K-12)
- http://www.ismartboard.com/ - Share your lesson ideas using SMART Boards or browse other ideas already on the site.
- http://eduscapes.com/sessions/smartboard/ - Starter Activities to help you understand the capabilities of SMART Boards.
- http://www.waukeshaschools.com/WIT/smartboard/specificapps.htm - SMART Board ideas categorized by Subject.
- 10 Smart Ideas for Using a SMART Board - General ideas about using a SMART Board in a classroom.
- Ten Ways to Get Smart with SMART Board
- How I Use My SMART Board - An explanation of how an instructor uses a SMART Board in his classroom.
- Sharpening The Saw - A VoiceThread explaining how a SMART Board is used to teach math with example slides and student posts.
- 20 Earth Science SMART Board lessons
- 10 Ways to Use a SMART Board and 5 ways not to use a SMART Board
- 9 Videos about using SMART Boards