Language Resource Center Resources
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday:
||8:30 am - 6:30 pm
||10 am - 2:00 pm
The Language Resource will close for the summer at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, May 15.
LRC YouTube Channel
Please visit the LRC YouTube channel for "how-to" videos to help you with the technology in your courses.
Scroll to see more languages.
- 16 iMacs (21.5 inches) with Mac OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Noice-cancelling microphones at every computer
- 2 pairs of noise-cancelling headphones at every computer
- Video/Audio recording hardware and software at every computers
- HD video cameras for student and faculty use
- Livescribe Smartpens for student and faculty use
- Facilities for viewing films individually or as groups
- Laptop stations
- Study stations
- Tutoring stations
- Films in French, German, and Spanish
- Foreign language magazines
- Free tutoring
- Information about online resources in many languages
- Numerous forms of technology and equipment for faculty to use in courses
Resources are constantly changing as we try to provide more services and resources to the UWL community, so please continue to check back!