<---To access the current web activity, click on the tab in the left column and find the title for the current web assignment(s).
- The mathematics tutor room is in room 252 of Cowley Hall (and is free).
- Need to get in touch with your professor? Click on the Faculty Info link in the menu in the left column.
On Wednesday evening each week, there will be a Calculus I recitation session from 6 to 8 p.m. in room 103 of Cowley Hall. This will be open to all Math 207 students and will give you a chance to:
- ask questions about problems that have been assigned
- ask questions about background material needed for topics recently introduced
- work with students from other sections of the course
- see another point of view or explanation of a topic (the session is run by Sarah Rozner, a math major)
- or simply see what others are asking about.
- The tutor room is in 252 Cowley Hall. You can view a copy of the schedule for the room here (pdf file). The schedule will change during the first few weeks as schedules are finalized, so check back from time to time (the most current schedule will also be posted on the door of the tutor rooms). This is a free service (paid for by student fees).
- Private tutors are available. See the Program Assistant in the Mathematics Department Office (1020 Cowley Hall) for more information.
- Disability resources are also available, ask your professor for more information.
Just for Fun: