AT THIS TIME, WE ARE NOT PROCESSING APPLICATIONS INTO ME-PD
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. PLEASE CHECK BACK.
To qualify for acceptance to the ME-PD Professional Development/Non-Certification Track, students must have:
- A $56 non-refundable application fee.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution;
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.85 or an average of at least 3.00 in the last half of all undergraduate work to qualify for admission. Grades from all institutions you attended as an undergraduate will be averaged in order to determine cumulative grade point average. Applicants who have a graduate grade point average of at least 3.00 for no fewer than 12 graduate credits at another accredited graduate institution may also be considered.
- A completed UW-La Crosse Application for Graduate Admission:
- A completed ME-PD-Non-Certification Program Application (PDF);
- A signed cover letter/personal statement describing the following:
- How the ME-PD program will help you reach your personal and professional goals; and
- The personal attributes that make you a desirable candidate for graduate study.
- A typed resume or curriculum vitae; and
- At least one letter of recommendation attesting to your potential for success as a graduate student (must be signed, dated, and include writer’s name, position/ title, and contact information).
Submit ME-PD application, cover letter, resume and letters of recommendation to:
ME-PD Program Specialist
268 Morris Hall
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601