Renewing Library Materials
You can renew your books instantly on the
Catalog. Just choose "My Account."
- UW-L Student may renew books twice, while videos
may only be renewed once.
- Reserve materials may not be renewed.
- You will be blocked from renewing if your renew
limit has been reached, if you have a fine over $5,
or if a hold/recall has been placed on the item.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials must be
renewed through your
- UB books from other UW campuses can also be
renewed from “Your Record”. UB books can be renewed
once; UB Videos cannot be renewed.
PLEASE NOTE: After you submit your renewal requests
and the screen refreshes, scroll down to see the status
of your renewal. If it says “Not Renewed,” please
contact us by calling 608-785-8507 or emailing to