Policy and Procedures for Lost or Damaged Personal Copies
of Reserve Materials
- Murphy Library is not responsible for the loss or
damage to personal materials placed on reserve.
- The patron who last had the materials charged out
has ultimate responsibility for any fines/fees.
- If materials are not returned, Circulation will:
- charge up to the maximum in fines
- charge the processing fee
- consult with the instructor as to what compensation is
- if reimbursement is requested, charge the replacement
- if no reimbursement is requested, charge the fines and
processing fee only