Faculty/Staff "House Calls" Service
What is the library House Calls service?
- A librarian will come to your office to help with
library or information-related needs. Or the meeting can be
held at the library.
- Sessions usually last for 15-30 minutes - we'll meet
your scheduling requirements.
Does the service have any restrictions?
- The service is for UW-L faculty/staff only (students,
please use the
Individual Research Consultations form).
- The service applies to offices on the UW-L physical
- Librarians welcome any and all questions related to
information needs, with the exception of technical computer
or software questions best handled by Information Technology
To schedule your appointment, complete the form below