NCA Accreditation Timeline
- Completed - Discuss timeline with Cabinet, Provost's Council, Faculty Senate.
- Completed - Select Self-Study Coordinator.
- Completed - Self-Study Coordinator attends NCA Conference on conducting self-study.
- Completed - Create special groups for self-study process (e.g. Steering Committee).
- Plan self-study process.
- Identify types of evidence needed for self-study.
- Begin to collect evidence.
- Collect any new evidence requiring surveys or other studies.
- Completed - Post website.
- Completed - Complete hiring process for Self-Study support staff.
- Steering committee members prepare criterion reports.
- Campus provides feedback on self-study report.
- January-February: Complete final draft of self-study report
- April 24-26 NCA Evaluation Team on campus
|copyright 2005, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
1725 State Street, La Crosse, WI, 54601
please direct comments concerning this site to: email@example.com