- INTERNATIONAL BANQUET: April 2013. It is an evening of fantastic food, entertainment and culture.
- GLOBAL FRIDAYS – VARIOUS FRIDAY MORNINGS: Join these students from multiple grades at surrounding La Crosse schools to introduce your country and culture, and play an activity! TRANSPORTATION IS PROVIDED.
- INTERNATIONAL COFFEE HOUR: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month in the Hall of Nations, Centennial hall from 4:00-5:00 pm. Students will share their culture with the campus community by hosting a presentation and discussion on a topic related to their home country.
- INTERNATIONAL PANELS FOR CLASSES:
(UW-L + La Crosse
SCHOOL DISTRICT). DATES AND TIMES TO BE DETERMINED BY REQUESTS FROM FACULTY.
Request a presentation here.
- Share your culture and knowledge with other students. E-mails will be sent to international students with specific details once a request has been made.
- REQUESTS FROM FACULTY AND THE COMMUNITY: DATES AND TIMES TO BE
DETERMINED. Request a presentation
- OIE receives requests from faculty/staff and community members asking international students to share their culture.
- Some specific requests may include a native dance, language, craft, sport, etc. E-mails will be sent to international students once a request has been made.
- MISCELLANEOUS REQUESTS: E-mails will be sent to international students with specific information. Students seeking to earn Global Link Points for an event not advertised for Global Link Points may do so by filling out this form and getting approval from OIE.