The Program Associate Professional Development
Committee endeavors to:
- Provide education, training, and information
to program associates.
- Set standards of excellence recognized
by the UW-La Crosse community.
- Elevate the standards of all program
associates and to promote their working relationships
with management through continuing education, authorized
programs, and publications.
- Inspire and equip all administrative
professionals to attain excellence.
- Support peers through the sharing of
information and direction regarding available resources,
procedures, contacts, etc.
- Build confidence and teamwork skills
of all program associates through leadership training
- Produce better working relationships
through the enhancement of communication between management
and program associates.