The Doctor of Physical Therapy program currently has ten full time faculty. Several of the faculty and part time instructional staff are "certified specialists" in sports, orthopedics and neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- Angela Binsfeld, PT - Director of Clinical Education
- Stefanie Czosnyka, PT, DPT, GCS, CLT-LANA
- Dennis C.W. Fater, PT, Ph.D., Cert. MDT
- Patrick Grabowski, PT, Ph.D., OCS, CSCS
- John Greany, PT, Ph.D., RCEP, FAACVPR
- Thomas M. Greiner, Ph.D., M.A.H.C.P.
- Erin Hussey, DPT, MS, NCS
- Thomas W. Kernozek, Ph.D.
- Paul Reuteman, PT, DPT, MHS, OCS, ATC - Physical Therapy Program Admissions Chair
- Michele Thorman, PT, DPT, MBA - Physical Therapy Program Director
- Christopher J. Durall, PT, DPT, MS, SCS, LAT, CSCS
- Kim Harbst, PT, Ph.D.
- Di-An Hong, Ph.D.
- Mary Kerrigan, PT, DPT, NCS, CWS
- Lori Webster-Dahl, PT, DPT, MS, Cert MDT
- John Willson, MSPT, Ph.D.
Lab Assistants and Guest Unit Presenters:
- Kristi Cadwell, MS, RN, RCEP
- Mark Gibson, MSEd, MS, AT, PT
- Kris Greany, Ph.D., RD
- Matt Haberl, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC, CSCS
- Sadie Zebell, PT, DPT, ATC
- Scott Ziolkowski, PT, DPT, OCS
Gundersan Lutheran Sports Medicine Residency Program:Sports Medicine Residents are involved in collaborative teaching in several courses
- Shauna Salow
- Brenda Landrum
- Megan Hoffman
- Pete Amann