John Willson, PT, MSPT, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Biomechanics / Movement Science, University of Delaware, 2007
- M.S.P.T., University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, 1998
- B.S., University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, 1996
- Neuromuscular and biomechanical factors that contribute to patellofemoral joint pain.
- The influence of trunk/hip musculature on lower extremity function and injury.
- The efficacy of physical therapy interventions for common orthopedic injuries.
- Musculoskeletal health throughout the lifespan.
Professional Activities and Recognition:
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Member of the American Society of Biomechanics
- Rose Award for Orthopedic Research, Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2012
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Promotion of Doctoral Studies II scholarship, 2006
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Promotion of Doctoral Studies I scholarship, 2005
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Promotion of Doctoral Studies I scholarship, 2004
- UW-La Crosse College of Allied Health Graduate Student Achievement Award, 1998