223 Pearl St # 6, La Crosse, WI
Getting in the door
- To get into Coconut Joe's you will experience one door of
standard size without any ramps. This should allow you easy
access to what they have to offer.
General interior flow
- This bar is designed so that you have adequate space around the
entire bar area. Additional space is available in the back of
the bar if you want to get away from the big crowd.
- Coconut Joe's does have a limited number of tables that may be
accessible for someone in a wheelchair. If the tables are full,
don't be afraid to ask for one if you really want it.
Management is more then willing to accommodate to what you need.
- Coconut Joe's bathroom may be more difficult to access then many
but it still is adequate if you need to use it. One handicap
stall is available for your use. The sink and other toiletries
are of adequate height and should not cause difficulties.
Getting into the bathroom and stall won't be a problem either.
Both doors are wide enough for easy access.
- Overall, Coconut Joe's is a great place to come and enjoy a
drink, eat some chicken wings or just hand out with friends.
You will find management very helpful for anything you may need.
Come down to Coconut Joe's and see for yourself! Don't forget,
you can access Ringside/Legends from this establishment as well.
The only set back depending on how you look at it is that the bar
can become very crowded late on weekends, so it may become more
difficult to maneuver around.