122 3rd St N, La Crosse, WI
Hours: M-F 11am-10pm
4pm - 10:30pm
4pm - 9pm
Getting in the door
- You will find two separate entrances to get into this
establishment. We recommend using the door on the left side of
our picture. This door will allow easier access to their
establishment through the use of a ramp. You will find the
doors to be of adequate width and will not cause you a problem.
General interior flow
- You will find this restaurant to be a bit more difficult to move
around in. You will not be able to access the back of this
restaurant but don't worry you will find plenty of places to sit
near the front of the restaurant.
- You will find a limited number of seats available but don't
worry you can make reservations. Call ahead of time and pick
out a great place to enjoy a nice meal. Tables are very
accessible and will not cause you a problem.
- The bathroom does not have an accessible stall so if your coming
to this restaurant it would be best to go beforehand.
- Overall, we feel that this establishment does a great job of
accommodating to things that you may need. Even though they do
not have a wheelchair accessible stall you may still be able to use
it if really need to. Call ahead of time to get a list of
daily specials as well as for any other concerns or questions you