128 3rd St N, La Crosse, WI
Getting in the door
- Getting into Longhorn's wont give you any problems. You will find
a very small ramp getting into this establishment but nothing to worry
about. The doorway is also wide enough for you to easy pass.
General interior flow
- The general flow for this area will allow you access the downstairs of
this establishment. To get to the top floor you would need to get up 4
stairs all of which have an 11 in. depth. The bar is fairly narrow so
if it is busy you may have difficulty moving around.
- Tables are available but you will not find accessible tables for
individuals in wheelchairs.
- Due to the bathroom being on the upper floor with 3 stairs leading to it, you will need help getting
to this. The bathroom does possess one accessible stall but without
grab bars. You also may find the toiletries very difficult to use.
- Overall, we feel that Longhorn's may cause you some difficulties.
You may find the crowd and music that you like but you may find accessing
the bathrooms and bar difficult.