Appeals and Petitions for Academic Matters
- Academic Status
- Substitution for Course or Graduation Requirement — Submit petition to the dean of the school or college in which enrolled. (Refer to item 3, under "Baccalaureate Degrees" for special note on time limit.)
- Time Extension for Make Up of an Incomplete - See here.
- Change of Grade - See here.
- Appeal of Grade Received — See here.
- Time Extension for Program Requirements — Submit petition to the dean of the school or college in which enrolled.
- Appeal for Exception to Current Academic Policy— Submit petition to the dean of the college or school in which enrolled for action by CAPS.
- Any appeal not covered above, but related to the academic activities of a department, should be made directly to the department chair who will apprise petitioning students of correct appeal procedures.