Reports on Grades and Credits

Official grades may be submitted at the end of each course and viewable on TALON; however, grade point averages are updated at the end of the term. Academic action is taken at that time as well. Grades are not mailed., they are available electronically on the Web via the TALON system. Students enrolled in General Education courses may receive email notices of unsatisfactory work at midterm. If you have unsatisfactory reports at any time, you are expected to seek counseling and help with your studies. Available resources include the instructor(s), adviser, and department tutors. Student services staff, particularly Counseling and Testing Center personnel, will provide assistance on a confidential basis. Freshmen, especially, are encouraged to seek help at the earliest sign of academic difficulty. The University assumes that students will communicate regularly with parents or guardians with respect to academic status and progress.