The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse's Radiation Therapy Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
20 N. Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
The mission of the Radiation Therapy Program at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse is to educate and train radiation therapists who are knowledgeable, technically competent and dedicated to their profession and their patients, meeting the educational and personal needs of its students by emphasizing excellence in education and offering a broad based curriculum in liberal studies, professional courses and clinical internship. This program additionally seeks to promote research and provide a base for further professional development of graduates.
To support this mission, the following goals have been established:
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will grow and develop professionally.
- Students will be clinically competent.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills.
- The program will successfully meet the needs of its students and communities of interest.