If a student is not accepted into the Radiation Therapy program, the student may opt to re-apply to the program the following year. The following procedure must be followed for re-application:
- The student must submit an entirely new
- The student must repeat clinical hours of
observation, however, the
student is allowed to choose where the hours are spent.
If the student wishes to repeat the hours at the same
location as the previous year that is accepted, as is going to a
- Students also need to resubmit letters of
- The student must contact an advisor via email to discuss re-application.
- Students are encouraged to pursue a
different major after two applications to the program, and therefore
should not apply more than twice to the program.