Students wishing to transfer to the university from another institution to complete a degree in Radiation Therapy must abide by the university’s policies regarding transfer, summarized below.
- Student’s wishing to transfer should contact the UW-La Crosse Admissions Office to indicate their interest in Radiation Therapy.
- In addition to the Radiation Therapy specific application
materials, the following materials must be submitted by December 1st:
- Completed UW System application - available online
- Official high school transcript
- All official college transcripts (mailed directly from the institution(s) to the RT Program office)
- List of courses in progress, if currently enrolled, with course numbers, titles, and the number of credits
- Non-refundable $30.00 fee payment
- Transfer of credits will depend upon the university's policies or to pertinent articulation agreements between the institution attended and the university for the major.
Students accepted under the transfer policy are required to meet all university and major requirements for graduation.
Information for admission to UW-L as a transfer student is available here - UW-L Office of Admissions