Mitchell Hall Climbing Wall & Indoor Ropes Course
The 33 foot climbing wall offers various challenges for the beginner to the advanced climber.
- Belayed by trained facilitators
- A typical program may include:
- Introduction and discussion of individual and group goals
- Warm up activities
- Discussion of personal emotional, environmental safety
- Indoor sport climbing instruction
- Participant climbing
Climbing Wall Photos
- The Indoor Ropes Course consists of four high elements and is set to accomplish the same goals as the Outdoor Ropes Course.
Indoor Ropes Course Photos
Programming can be offered to include both the indoor ropes
course and climbing wall.
Follow this link for directions to the Mitchell Hall Climbing Wall and Indoor Ropes Course.
If you would like to make reservations contact the Adventure Program.
Rates and Programming Information
Climbing Wall and/or Ropes Course Rates
|Number of Participants
(minimum of 5)
|One Hour Rate Per Person||Two Hour Rate Per Person||Four Hour Rate Per Person||Eight Hour Rate Per Person|
|25 or more||$7.50/per||$10/per||$15/per||$25/per|
Climbing Wall and Indoor Ropes Course Liability Form
If you are interested in coming to use the climbing wall and/or ropes course, you are required to view and sign the PRINTABLE Climbing wall and challenge course waiver form. Participants under 18 years old must have the wavier form signed by a parent/guardian. Facilitator will check to make sure each member of the group has a wavier form filled out correctly. Those without wavier forms will be unable to participate.