"Official" Band Camp Packing List
* Comfortable Outdoor Clothing
* Clothing for the Spirit/Dress-Up Days (Your Section Leader will send you more info)
- Monday: Stoplight Day (wear green, yellow, or red depending on your relationship status)
- Tuesday: Hometown Day
- Wednesday: Music Day (dress up as your favorite musician, or wear fan gear)
- Thursday: Twin/Triplet Day
- Friday: Section Day
* Pair of Athletic Shoes (No Flip-Flops or Sandals!)
* Black Marching Shoes (If you have your own, bring them. If you need black shoes, we'll place an order during camp.)
* At least one pair of Long Black Socks
* Water Bottle
* Hat and/or Sunglasses
* Your Instrument & Associated Accessories :)
* Completed Health Form
* Cash or Check to purchase marching shoes if needed ($24) and/or our optional sweatshirt ($25)
* If renting a locker...Cash or Check (separate one from apparel) for the $10 semester locker rental
If you have any questions, contact your section leader.
We are providing maroon shorts & white gloves to all band members this year.
Make all checks payable to "UW-L Bands".