* New Students: Activate Your UW-L Google Apps Email Account
* Make sure you have fully completed the SEMB registration process by August 1st!
- Registered for the MUS 100 Class (or contacted the director about auditing)
- If you've taken MUS 100 before, register for MUS 200/300/400 as appropriate
- Submitted the Member Info Form (with measurements if needed)
- Printed and completely filled out a health form (bring it with you to camp check-in)
* If you will be needing an instrument, let the director know as soon as possible over the summer
* Be sure to take a look at the Schedule page and add the preliminary performance dates to your calendar
* Ensure your instrument is in working order and good to go for camp
* Review the recommended Packing List for band camp
* Get a head start on learning (or re-learning) pregame music! It should be available on D2L by early August.
UW-La Crosse social media
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
© Copyright 2015