Faculty Development Committee Grants
The Faculty Development Committee at UW-L awards three types of grants to support improvement of teaching and learning and professional development of faculty.
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Grants (SoTL) support projects in which instructors undertake scholarly inquiry into teaching and learning in their classes.
- Teaching Innovation Grants support small scale projects in which instructors try out innovative teaching practices in their classes.
- Professional Development Grants support a broad range of projects that enhance the quality of academic programs (e.g., attend a teaching workshop in one’s discipline; a semester leave to develop one’s expertise as a teacher scholar; projects in which several instructors collaborate to enhance teaching and learning)
Visit the Faculty Development Committee Grants page for updated information about the following:
- Guidelines for Faculty Development Committee Grants
- Cover Pages and Final Report Forms
- Professional Development Grant Cover Page
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning Grant (SoTL) Cover Page
- Teaching Innovation Grant Cover Page
- Professional Development Grant Final Report Form
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Grant (SoTL) Final Report Form
- Teaching Innovation Grant Final Report Form