- The purpose of the organizational grants is to provide a means to request segregated fee support for organizations that do not already receive funding through segregated fees.
- The Student Organizations Committee is responsible for the review and disbursement of grants, known as UW-LSA Organization Grants.
- Grant money will be awarded for deferring costs of club sponsored and organized activities on campus as well as events off campus, such as conferences, educational trips, and competition trips.
- Student organizations applying for grant money must have attended the All Student Organization Meetings during the current academic year.
- Information regarding grant applications and processes will be distributed at the fall All Student Organization meeting.
List of past Organizational Grants allocations