Your preferred choice ... for summer school!
← Summer '11
(By March 1st - all finalized information will be
Looking for adventure? Want to gain valuable experience that will benefit you for a lifetime? Does spending time on one of the country’s most scenic river communities appeal to you? Then consider University of Wisconsin-La Crosse! Our summer sessions have become very popular over the years, and it’s easy to see why.
Check out these advantages
- Get a head start on college
- Catch up on general education requirements
- Fulfill major requirements
- Take classes that often fill during spring and fall semesters
- Fewer credits allow more intensive study
- Fun! Few communities have so much to do, so close to campus
Important dates/deadlines for summer session 2011
- UW-L Students: Summer registration appointments will be listed in the right column of your WINGS Student Center when they have been assigned.
- Registration will begin on April 4, 2011 for degree seeking students.
- Non-degree students will register April 11, 2011 or later.
- Summer I: May 23 – June 17, 2011
- Summer II: June 20 – July 15, 2011
- Summer III: July 18 – August 12, 2011
*Some courses run 6 or 8 weeks and span more than one session
Withdrawal dates are prorated by length of class.
Need more information?
- Who do you contact for more information about Summer Session?
- Advising question?
- Registration questions?