Register for summer classes
Summer registration appointment times for online registration will be listed in the right column of your WINGS Student Center once they have been assigned.
- Registration will begin on March 31, 2011 for degree seeking students.
- Summer-only (non-degree students) will register April 11, 2011 or later (after applying and being assigned a WINGS number)
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional $75 per credit fee assessed for on-line courses.
Once you are accepted for summer (see online application) and have paid the $100 deposit you may register for classes when the registration period has started using the WINGS Student Center system. The $100 deposit may be paid online using WINGS.
- Registration information: how to register, request a transcript, and other services
- UW-La Crosse catalogs: view course descriptions and program requirements
- Student links: current students’ Web page with links to all sorts of information