University of Wisconsin-La Crosse |

International Education
Expand menu

  • Forms

    Change of Address - If you have moved, you must complete and submit a change of address form to OIE immediately.  Please also remember to change your address in WINGS.

    Departure - You only need to complete this form if you are not returning to UW-L next semester.

    Program Extension - If the end date on your I-20 is approaching and you will not complete your program by that time, please complete this form.

    General Letter Request

    SEVIS Transfer-Out - Complete this form if you are leaving UW-L and transferring to another institution in the US

    Family Invitation Request - Please complete this form if your family is planning to visit you in the United States.