Cast lists will be posted on the theatre call boards (at the end of the theatre hallway). Auditioners should check the cast list, initial his/her acceptance of the role and pick up a script (as indicated on the cast list or by e-mail via the stage manager).
Notification for the first rehearsal will be either posted with the cast list or sent out via e-mail by the stage manager. During the first read-through, cast members will be asked to complete a conflict schedule, brief program biography, and hometown publicity form. A complete rehearsal schedule will be determined once the conflict sheets are collected.
Rehearsals usually run Monday through Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Depending on the size of your role, you may not be required to attend every rehearsal. This will be determined by the director and communicated by the stage manager. Occasionally, the director may schedule additional rehearsals depending on the production needs.
All cast and crew members are required to:
- Come to rehearsal prepared and on time.
- Maintain a professional attitude with other members of the cast and crew.
- Attend all scheduled rehearsal and tech week rehearsals.
- Attend all ACTF critiques.
- Attend classes and maintain University eligibility requirements.
- Participate in strike following the final performance of a production.
- Return musical scripts, with all pencil markings completely erased, to the stage manager by the end of strike.
- Assist with production publicity (i.e. radio/newspaper/television interviews, informational tables, special performances, high school matinee performances, etc.).