Become a Vanguard
(You will get to hang out with Joe Gow and take funny pictures)The Admissions Office is looking for individuals who are outgoing, friendly, possess excellent communication skills, and are excited about UW-La Crosse. Candidates who complete an application will be asked to participate in an individual interview. After individual interviews are completed, selected applicants will be invited back for a group interview.
• Undergraduate students who will be at least sophomore standing by fall semester.
• Minimum grade point average of 2.50.
• Have at least two semesters of school left before graduating
(not including student teaching or off-campus study & study abroad).
Learn more about Vanguards
Information sessions will be scheduled prior to the interview process. Dates, times and locations will be advertised in the Admissions Office and throughout campus.
Information Sessions are schedule for:
Tuesday, February 19 at
7:00 p.m. in Room 331 Cartwright Center
Thursday, February 21 at 7:00 p.m. in Room 331 Cartwright Center
• Applications are available in the Admissions Office, Cleary Alumni & Friends Center, first day of school spring semester.
• Applications must be typed. You may re-create the application if needed.
• Completed applications should be returned to the Admissions Office.
• Download an application by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact us.