Hometown: Germantown, WI
High School: Kettle Moraine Lutheran
Campus and Community Involvements: Social Coordinator for Vanguards, President of La Crosse International Friendship Exchange, member of Eta Phi Alpha, Music Coordinator for Christian Collegians
Favorite place on-campus: CFA room 39. It has the best piano : )
Favorite food around or on-campus: Cheese curds from Dublin Square!
Best UW-L story: Last semester, me and some other music people were in the CFA from 10pm-2am studying for a music history test. We ended up ordering a ton of Toppers pizza and got it delivered to the building at midnight. We ate it on the floor in the hallway. We were all loopy from being tired and ended up having SO much fun. I got a D on that test, but hey, it was worth it. : )
Advice to freshmen:
What surprised you the most about UW-L during your Freshmen year?
- The advertising wasn’t lying, it really IS as friendly, social, and involved as they say! I had no clue when I began how many things I would get involved in and how many different groups of people I would come to know.
In your opinion what is the best thing about the UW-L?
-We have a large (ish) population but EVERY student matters when it comes to education, involvement, and social activities.
Weirdest thing about you?
- I have been hit by a moving car and I live to tell the story : )
If you could be one household item, what would you be and why?
- A rug. If a room has a rug it ALWAYS looks better…I really like my rug.
Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others?
- I attempt to conduct, and sometimes interpretive dance, when I listen to classical music.
Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
- Playing in the sand box in the back yard with my older brother for hours.
What is your favorite song at this moment?
- Emmylou by First Aid Kit
Do you have any hidden talents or skills?
- I often catch things before they hit the ground but no one is ever
watching. Cat-like reflexes!