Academic Advising Center

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu

Declare or change your major with the appropriate College/School via their "Change of Program" process.  The physical version of the form can be obtained from the AAC or your Dean's Office. If you are unsure of the College/School that your desired major belongs to, please consult the AAC.

  • College of Business Administration: Online Submission
  • College of Liberal Studies: Submit form to 260 Morris Hall
  • School of Arts & Communication: Submit form to 260 Morris Hall
  • College of Science and Health: Online Submission
  • School of Education: Submit form to 145 Graff Main Hall