The Eagle Alert program has been implemented as a way for UWL instructors to provide students with feedback that will contribute to their overall success as a college student. Eagle alert is designed to:
- provide proactive feedback
- monitor progress towards degree completion
- provide students with resources and support
- increase communication between students and their faculty & advisors.
What does this mean for me as a student.
- Before mid-semester, students may receive an email notifying them that an Eagle Alert has been created by one of their instructors.
- Constructive feedback might be given by the instructor to either indicate academic concerns or student potential
- In addition to your instructor, students may also be contacted by their advisor regarding comments made in Eagle Alert.
- Not all instructors may provide feedback via Eagle Alert. The use of Eagle Alert by instructors is highly encouraged, but it is voluntary.