Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault:
Welcome to the Office of Affirmative Action! Our office provides a variety of services and resources to the UWL campus including:
- Policies and procedures regarding discrimination, sexual misconduct, and individuals with disabilities.
- Formal and informal conflict resolution resources for the campus community.
- Annual reports and data tracking the racial, ethnic, and gender diversity of UWL's faculty and staff.
- Recruitment resources to help search and screen committees obtain a diverse pool of applicants and evaluate them in a fair, unbiased manner.
- Professional development and training for faculty, staff, and students on a variety of topics related to diversity and inclusion.
- EEO, Title IX, and ADA Coordinator.
Our work is guided by the principles of Inclusive Excellence: “our active, intentional, and ongoing commitment to bridge differences with understanding and respect so all can thrive.”
Our office is a safe and welcoming place for all members of the UWL community seeking advice or assistance. Please contact us if you have questions, comments, or concerns. If we cannot provide the assistance you need, we will help connect you with the person or office that can best help you.
Affirmative action updates
UWL Sexual Misconduct Info Page: For the most current information on UWL's efforts to prevent and respond to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and other forms of gender-based discrimination, please go to www.uwlax.edu/sexual-misconduct.
The updated UWL Policy Against Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Retaliation can be viewed here: DiscriminationPolicy.pdf
In accordance with the UWL Web Accessibility Policy, our goal is to make the entire content of this site accessible to every visitor. If you have any problems accessing any of the content on this page, please contact us using the email or phone numbers given above.