Shop@UW is am ecommerce marketplace staffed and hosted by UW-Madison. If you need assistance or have questions about Shop@UW, please contact John Elmer at 785.8503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to Shop@UW here: http://mds.bussvc.wisc.edu/order/shopper_lookup.asp
Benefits of Shop@UW
Shop@UW is reminiscent of e-commerce sites like Amazon.com that allow users to search items and return results from various suppliers. Shop@UW will allow customers to make more informed procurement decisions while reducing the time it takes to shop for products.
Other benefits include:
- Single site and single log-in to order from multiple vendors
- Transactions are billed directly to a department account-no pcard or PO required
- Side-by-side product and price comparison;
- Ability to search on specific attributes, such as CAS number, SKU, manufacturer and unit of measure;
- Simple re-ordering using "Favorites"
- Ability to reallocate funding source prior to expenses posting to SFS using PAT
For more information about Shop@UW go to http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/shopuw/about.html