UWL Career Services believes there is inherent value in maintaining a fair and equitable recruiting process. We encourage employer representatives to be open-minded during our events, in order to learn about the unique qualities each UWL student has to offer. This commitment to valuing differences is a part of the privilege of attending a career fair and is an expectation of all attendees at UWL career events.
UWL Career Services is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the Principles of Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals set forth by NACE. We expect that our employer partners also abide by these guidelines.
The staff of UWL Career Services values our relationships with our employer partners as we work together to help students find meaningful careers. We provide a variety of opportunities for employers to connect with students who are exploring options and beginning their careers through internships and post-graduate employment.
- Fast Facts about UWL
- Majors and Programs
- Academic Department Chairpersons
- Explore La Crosse
- UW-La Crosse Campus Map
- Printable Campus Map
- Student Organizations
Employers - Please contact Rebecca Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, to have your name added to the invitation list for future Career Events.
- Science Career Forum, Panel: Student Center, Theater 0120, Friday, Feb. 3, 2017, 12-1 p.m., Networking: Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Friday, Feb. 3, 2017, 1-3 p.m.
- Summer and Part-Time Job Fair, Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Prep for Success – Employer Panel & Resume Reviews, Panel: Student Center, Room 3314, Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Resume Reviews: Student Center, Room 3110, Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Spring Career Fair (full-time jobs and internships)Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Peace Corps Information SessionStudent Center, Theater 0120, Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 4-5 p.m.
- Spring Interview Day
Career Services, 1140 Centennial Hall, Thursday, Feb. 23, 2017, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Etiquette Dinner *, Student Center, Room 3310, Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Teacher Employment Seminar, Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Friday, March 10, 2017, 1-3:30 p.m.
- Education Job Fair, Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Friday, March 10, 2017, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- WERF (Wisconsin Educational Recruitment Fair) * Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center, Madison, Monday, March 27, 2017, time TBD
- Prepping for a Health Career, Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Accountancy Meet & Greet, Student Center, The Bluffs Room 2110, Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 3-5 p.m.