Adapted Physical Education instructional videos
Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse adapted physical education and sport instructional video series. We hope the content of these videos will assist you with teaching students with disabilities in various physical education and sport settings. The videos are produced by graduate students at UW-La Crosse who are specializing in teaching adapted physical education. Each video is also accompanied by a detailed document on the topic (see PDF link after title of each video).
Learn more about graduate study in adapted physical education at UW-La Crosse.
For information about the program, contact Dr. Garth Tymeson (608.785.5415; firstname.lastname@example.org
Adapted Physical Education Instructional Videos:
- Physical Education Service Delivery for Students with Disabilities (July 2016).
By David Worst (Report)
- Preparing and Utilizing Paraeducators in Physical Education for Students with Disabilities (July 2015).
By Brandon Green (Report).
- Implementing School-Sponsored Extracurricular Adapted Sport Programs for High School Student with Disabilities (July 2015).
By Tom Kennedy (Report).
- Designing and Implementing a Universal Adventure Education Unit in High School Physical Education (July 2015).
By Bridget Laszewski (Report).
- Instructional Strategies for Teaching Object Control Skills to Young Children with Down Syndrome (July 2015).
By Alexandra Levine (Report).
- Using Visual Supports for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Physical Education (July 2015).
By Katie Thompson (Report).