Critical Methods in Wetland Delineation
March 7, 2018 | 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Madison, WI
- New state and local wetland regulations: state wetland permitting, shoreland-wetland zoning and wetland compensatory mitigation
- The Wetland Identification law and how to receive a concurrence for wetland delineation reports
- How to apply the new version of the Wisconsin Rapid Assessment Methodology
Topics covered include:
- Wetland and Waterway Permitting Updates
- Wetland Mitigation Updates
- The development of an In-Lieu Fee Program in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Floristic Assessment in Wisconsin
- Farm Service Agency Slide Review Interpretation
- Updated guidance for Delineating Wetlands in Wisconsin
- Wetland Delineation Protocol review
- Development of Invasive Species Best Management Practices for Wetlands
Registration coming soon.
.65 CEUs/6.5 contact hours
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are a means of recognizing and recording satisfactory participation in non-degree programs. University of Wisconsin-Extension (UW-Ex) awards one CEU for every 10 contact hours in a continuing education experience. Actual contact hours are recorded. CEUs are offered at no additional charge, through the UW-Ex.
UW-Ex CEUs fulfill continuing education requirements for many professionals, agencies and organizations. Professional associations may have specific licensing requirements. Individuals should contact their licensing association before assuming UW-Ex CEUs will fulfill all requirements.
UW-La Crosse keeps records of individual CEUs for three years of programming. Certificates are emailed within two weeks of the conclusion of each program. Requests for duplicate CEU certificates are charged a $15 processing fee.
Substitutions welcome. Full refund less $50 processing fee two weeks prior to event, no refunds thereafter. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A transfer fee of $50 is charged when requesting the cancellation of one workshop and registering for another workshop.
Lodging information coming soon.
Agenda coming soon.
2018-2021 remains in Madison, Wis.