Admitted transfer students
College of Science and Health (CSH)
The College of Science and Health would like to warmly welcome you UWL! Once you are admitted, you should receive and thoroughly read your packet sent from the Admissions Office. If you did not receive a packet, it may have been sent to your home address, so please make arrangements to get your hands on that information as soon as possible.
- If you have not already paid the $100 Enrollment Deposit, please do so right away. This is required before your transfer credits will be evaluated by the Admissions Office.
- We are not able to help you very much before that phase has been completed, so please don't wait!
- Your transfer credit report will typically be available within 2 weeks of receiving your enrollment deposit. You will receive an email notification when the evaluation of your credits is complete
Please take the time to view our transfer orientation presentation, which serves as a 'virtual' academic orientation. Topics covered include:
- Reading your credit evaluation
- Finding and understanding your Advisement Report
- How and when to register
DON'T delay your registration! Once your registration time has been assigned, you may view it in your WINGS Student Center. You should make every attempt to register as soon as your window is open for best selection of classes. Before your registration time, you should complete the following:
- Use your Advisement Report (AR) to identify necessary courses
- Create your tentative class schedule
Like us on Facebook! The UWL Transfer Students page is meant to bring together students transferring to our university. We regularly update the site with important dates, activities, and groups that offer you the opportunity to become more informed about campus events and involved in activities.
We are happy to answer your questions about registration and program requirements, but ask that you FIRST review all your resources and read through the Admissions Packet. You may call 608.785.8156 to schedule a time to speak with (or meet with) an advisor.
We look forward to working with you!