Select your login method: i
Which login option do I choose?
UWL Faculty, Staff, and Students: Select the "NetID" option above to log into Desire2Learn using your UWL NetID username and password. For additional information about UWL NetID usernames and passwords, visit NetID Help.
UWL Guests (external users): Select the "Guest" option above, then log in using your provided username and password. For additional help, please contact the Eagle Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.785.8774
Perform a system check to ensure your computer contains the supported system and software requirements Desire2Learn (D2L) requires by clicking the following link.
For a list of recommended browsers, settings, and software for use with D2L, visit the University of Wisconsin KnowledgeBase:
Log on to D2L
- Open Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer
- From the UW-La Crosse homepage, select D2L from the Quicklinks list.
- If you are a UWL student or employee using a NetID, select the NetID button.
- Enter your NetID.
- Enter your NetID password.
Default (NetID) username and password information can be found here.
- Click Login.
Access your course(s)
- On the My Home page select the title for your course. Each course link leads to that course's homepage.
- On the course home page, you will have access to several tools every time you enter your courses.
- News: Important course announcements, such as due dates, may be available.
- Calendar: Use the calendar to view course events and deadlines.
- Updates: Shows course updates, such as new discussion forum postings.
- Library Resources: Access Murphy Library Resources.
- File Viewers: Here you can find places to download viewers for popular file formats you will be viewing for coursework.