Select your login method: i
Which login option do I choose?
UWL Faculty, Staff, and Students: Select the "NetID" option above to log into Desire2Learn using your UWL NetID username and password. For additional information about UWL NetID usernames and passwords, visit NetID Help.
UWL Guests (external users): Select the "Guest" option above, then log in using your provided username and password. For additional help, please contact the Eagle Help Desk: email@example.com or call 608.785.8774
Below are some solutions that can aid course communication in D2L:
There are multiple options for creating and publishing video and audio to your course. Please do not upload video directly to D2L.
- My MediaSite: One method is to store and share videos to My Mediasite. My Mediasite allows you upload videos and then create links for your students to easily view them.
- What is My Mediasite?
- Create a My Mediasite account via
http://mediastream.uwlax.edu/UWLMediasite6/MyMediasite (How to)
- How to manage and share videos
- Learn how to manage and share videos via My MediaSite: http://bit.ly/1h6kijH
- Google Drive: You can also upload video and audio files to Google Drive, then use the Share feature in Drive to share your file(s): http://drive.google.com
- My Media (Kaltura): Another easy method, especially if you have few videos, is to record or upload the video to an HTML file in D2L: Adding a video via My Media (Kaltura)
- YouTube: Embedding YouTube videos in D2L
- Creating learning objects
- Using Jing in your teaching
- Using Audacity to create audio files