Access to WINGS
Information Technology Services (ITS) has enabled a new feature in WINGS.
Students can now designate guest users to their accounts. Students control what guests can see and do.
Guests can be set up to:
- View Class Schedules
- View Grades
- View/Pay Bills
- View Financial Aid Information
- View or Update Contact Information
- Update Emergency Contacts
- View Advisor Information
Students have 2 ways to access this new feature.
- Log in to WINGS at wings.uwlax.edu with your NetID username and password
- Click "Self Service > Manage Guest Users" from the left hand navigation
- Visit www.uwlax.edu/mobile
- Select the WINGS button and log in with your NetID username and password
- Select "Manage Guest Users" from the menu
After setting up a Guest, they will be notified via email about their new access.
Students should consider who they are sharing their information with and review their list of guests regularly to make sure they are sharing their information with the appropriate individuals.
Be aware that once you grant access to a guest it will remain in place until you revoke it. Guest access does not expire on its own.
If you have any questions, please contact the Eagle Help Desk at 608.785.8774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.