If you are planning to transfer from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, please do the following:

  • Contact the UWL Financial Aid Office to inform us that you're transferring from UWL.
  • If you have a Perkins Loan, contact the Cashier's Office to inform them that you are transferring.
  • Complete federally required Exit Loan Counseling if you borrowed federal loans while you were at UWL.
  • Remove the UWL school code from your FAFSA